Re: Threading/cleaning Point 2

Jim Stutsman

We don't have a Quilt Maker edition 15000, so I can't confirm that the cover still pops off. However they did remove all reference to it from the manual for the QM. It would be unfortunate if they went back to the old way of attaching it with a screw that requires the top cover to be taken off in order to clean the area. To be safe I would confirm with your dealer that it can be popped off. If you force the issue and it is NOT designed to pop off, then you're in for an expensive top cover. Better to experiment with the dealer's floor model!