Re: 15000 Top Tension - Compared Embroidery Mode and Sewing Mode

nunkuri@...

WOW!! What awesome information. Jim, you are one "super-tech" to explain all this so logically and concisely. You demystify so much about our machines and it's only since I've joined a couple of FB groups and "met" you that I'm feeling far more confident using the machine. I've had my 15000 for almost 4 years and it's honestly only just run in as I've never really known how to use it or the apps, and now that I read your responses like this one that I feel far more confident.

Thank you SO very much.