Re: Footbook.

onlinesewing@...

We no longer have a 12000 to test on, so I cannot answer definitively. However it only works on the 15000 if the Quilt Maker update has been installed. That's because the update enables sensors to recognize the HP plate and to only offer stitch choices that apply to that plate. Unless Janome updates the 12000 in a similar fashion it would be difficult to use on that machine. Also the HP foot/plate combo is only offered as part of the Quilt Maker package of feet. It would have to be ordered specially, at greater cost and a risk that it might not work.