Re: Footbook.

onlinesewing@...

The 9mm Sliding Guide Foot is now in FootBook. The app checks for new things every 24 hours, but you can force it to check immediately by double-tapping the HOME button and swiping UP on the FootBook app. That terminates it. Then when you tap on the icon to launch it again it will check for updates. The new foot will have a red "NEW" badge in the master list.

I'm planning to update FootBook once I complete the updates to My 15000. If there is a feature you would like to see added, now would be a good time to request it. Thanks for your support!