Re: Footbook.

Barbara Castle

Thank you from me also! I wondered where it was and am glad you’re adding it. Hope your day got better!

Barbara Castle

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 4:33 PM <onlinesewing@...> wrote:
Wow - I've messed up twice in one day! This morning I was advised that I neglected to add the 6700P to the machines list, which I just finished. You have reminded me that even though we bought the 9mm SG foot, I failed to add it to FootBook. I have made a glamour shot for it, but will need to do a bit of magic on the video tomorrow. It should be in your app in a couple of days. Thanks for letting me know!