15000 Upgrade HP Foot & plate

Judi Rutherford

I finally took the time (10 minutes including cleaning the machine) to put on the HP plate and foot.  It is awesome!  As a quilter i use my 15000 for lots of piecing and an accurate 1/4" seam is important. The HP foot is dead on.  I pieced an entire quilt top this weekend and loved the entire process. I didn't need to remember to change the settings or shift the needle position or anything else. Everytime I turned the machine on it was ready to go.  If you have not tried this plate and foot yet because you weren't sure about the 1/4" do not hesitate to make the change.

Judi