Re: stitch Buddy

Mattes

Hi Sandra,

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 02:26 pm, Sandie Williamson wrote:
Collecting has been ongoing for at least 4-5 years so my commitment is strong to the brand & isn't likely to change. Their reputation remains high as far as I've read & I wonder why they aren't included & hope their addition will be soon. If there's a reason they won't be acknowleged, I'd need to change my collection pattern & at substantial financial loss! Good grief! What a thought!
I can include additional thread charts, but only if anybody can provide me the following information: Chart name (the brand), and per color the color's name (if any), its number, and (most important) the color itself as an RGB triplet: It consists of three numbers representing the amount of red, green, and blue, and is basically representing how a color is displayed. If you're able to provide this list I could incorporate your Superior brand in the next release ... but that will take a while as StitchBuddy takes a summer bread.

Anyway, my wife uses colors on her Mac only to get an impression of a design, and picks threads from her collection without relying too much on a program's suggestion: These are often ways off and I wouldn't overestimate them...

Greetings, Matthias