Re: Advice

HEATHER COWAN

Momodini has lots of designs that she does on silk, voile and chiffon. Their butterflies are to die for. Everything of theirs I have stitches wonderfully. I have even stitched her Carp [fish] on leather and it was flawless ...
Have fun and enjoy France ...

On May 27, 2018, at 4:25 PM, Janet via Groups.Io <krjanetl@...> wrote:

I have a light weight 100% Viscose shawl I wanted to embroidery on. I am thinking I need to use a wash away stabilizer and a design without too many stitches. Urban Thread has these roses one color with 7200 stitches Width 3.23 by 7.8. I am going to France in a few months and wanted something simple to dress up outfit for evening.

Any suggestions?
Janet

Join {onlinesewing-janome@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.