Re: Sewing chair

JOLLYNE TOSTE <jtoste@...>

I love my Koala chair! But it is very similar to an office chair I use.  I received the KoalA chair with a table purchase. And needed it because I bought the 35” table height so my chair raises high enough to reach the table. Office chairs don’t do that.
Jollyne
Walnut Creek, Ca

On May 27, 2018, at 5:39 PM, Pamela Wilson via Groups.Io <twinpw@...> wrote:

Hi all, I see the Koala sewing chair is on sale. Does anyone have this or any experience with Koala? It is a lot of money for a sewing chair, but with a bad back, comfort is a must. Would love everyone’s input on a specialty sewing chair vs. an office chair. Thank you, Pam in Central NY