From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io [mailto:onlinesewing-janome@groups.io] On Behalf Of favymtz
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2018 10:30 AM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] Janome 15000 stitch chart

I probably shouldn't have mentioned the Triple Needle Heirloom Quilt. I researched and cannot find any links to it anymore. I have the instructions that the designer, Peggy German, gave many years ago, but she has a privacy clause written into it that the project can't be shared without her permission. A few years ago I tried to contact her through the email address on her instructions and wasn't successful.
Sorry!
Also, the Latte Quilt Book is still available and there's a Yahoo group still functioning.