Re: New needle threader

Sue Raabe <susies.stitches@...>

Hi Ceil,
Thought that might be who it is!  The longer I’ve been going there, the more people I meet who have nothing but praise.  I took a Jenny Haskins 2 day workshop he sponsored, and there were people there from all over the country.  That’s where I bought my 15000, although I hadn’t planned on it.  I think he sold about 15 machines.  The price was great, and he gave away thread and stabilizer collections. I know he’ll know what’s up with the needle threader, I just have to clear a day and go up there.  I could use a refresher on some of the basics.  I don’t sew as often these days, and spend way too much time trying to figure out the simplest things!  Shorter, more frequent sessions are my speed these days.
Maybe we can coordinate a trip there some day, and say hello!  Sue