From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io [mailto:onlinesewing-janome@groups.io] On Behalf Of onlinesewing@...
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2018 2:04 PM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] New needle threader

Unless your dealer changed it, you don't have a new needle bar mechanism. That's not part of the upgrade and it would be astonishingly rare for you to need a new one unless you tried to sew through a steel plate. If the needle bar is out of position it would normally cause skipped stitches. Your problem sounds like it may relate to either foot pressure (not enough) or feed dog height. If you can't resolve it see your dealer for help.