Re: New needle threader

Sue Raabe <susies.stitches@...>

Hi Ceil,
Everything you said about your dealer is true of mine! I almost wonder if it’s the same person.  I don’t hesitate to recommend him to friends because he has no hidden agenda.  He tells me if I don’t need something, and recommends what I do.  His staff is very well versed in the machines, and the one on one lessons are great.  I went to a local store just for needles, and the lady didn’t know the difference between the Janome needles and didn’t seem to care.  I need to remember that the next time I don’t feel like making the trip up there.  It’s less than an hour, and an easy drive - it's more the time commitment.  You’ve motivated me to take it in, and take a lesson on the 15000.  Thanks!  Sue