Re: New needle threader

Sue Raabe <susies.stitches@...>

Thanks Ceil,
I understood some of what you said, and it seems like I’ll have to take it in.  I came across a rolling case from one of my earlier machines, and I’ll see if it’s big enough.  It looks tall enough, but not that wide. I’m trying to hold off buying one till my dealer has his tent sale this summer.  I use the Tutto from my 12000 for the S9, and the one from my Old Viking D1 for the 3160.  I can’t believe I’ve had 4 Janome’s, and still have 3 of them.  Took me long enough to realize they’re the perfect machines for me.  The needle threader is the first thing that hasn't been user error.  Even then, it puts up with a lot before it tells me to rethread!  I’ll take a copy of your explanation with me so my dealer can read your explanation. In the meantime, I just thread my hand.  Saves a lot of time and frustration.  (As they say, insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results) 🤨 Sue