Installing Fonts in Digitizer V5

Cheryl Paul

Hi Jim,
I have installed the font from:
http://www.1001fonts.com/college+black+solid-fonts.html
It installed on my MacBook Pro and shows up in MSWord, but I cannot get it into my Digitizing programs in Windows 10 via Parallels.  I have been working on this for several hours and need to get it soon.  We've had a terrible vehicle accident where we lost 16 members of the Humboldt Bronco's Hockey team.  The Haus of Stitches in Humboldt has jumped in and the owner of the store has asked me to digitize the names and numbers of the team so that they can make personalized quilts for the families of the team.  Our whole province is still is shock by such a terrible accident happening here and we all want to do something to ease the pain of this disaster.  Humboldt is a small city of under 10,000 and 5 or 6 of the team were attending the high school there.  I didn't know any of the team, but Humboldt is the area where I grew up, so it is very close to home.  I feel that helping Wendy owner of House of Stitches, is the least I can do in this time of sorrow in our community .

I need your help to know if it is possible to get these fonts into Digitizer, Artistic Simple Cut and/or Floriani so that I can do this digitizing quickly and easily. I really appreciate any help you can share with me.

Thank you.

Cheryl - Saskatoon