Re: Make and Ironing Board

Helen Creamore <helencreamore@...>

The Labours of Love sewing site uses to sell the June Tailor ironing board cover. You could check there.

On Mar 14, 2018, at 6:56 PM, Carole O'Mara <caroleinco@...> wrote:

My husband was about to discard a large metal work bench with a shelf underneath and one drawer.  It was in great condition and now I use it for a large ironing table.  A number of years ago I bought a pressing mat made by June Tailor with marked grids at 20” x 60”, different angles etc.  I decided one day to wash it—big mistake.  The gridded top shrank and the heat resistant bottom didn’t.  I’ve tried to get another one to no avail even calling June Tailor company and that size has been discontinued.  Now I am trying to figure out what I can cover this large table with (31” x  63”) so I can have a large ironing surface.  Any suggestions????

 Thanks,

Carole – Colorado Springs