Re: MBX v5

Ceil J

On an MBX facebook site which I recently joined so I have no knowledge of the members and what they really know or do not know, a few of them are saying that their dealers have told them that Janome is dropping the MBX line.  I don't know if that's what their dealers are assuming but some claim that's what the dealers say Janome has told them.  I'm currently using a free month's Hatch program and was hoping to go with MBX v5 at some point but maybe digitizing software will be regulated to my end of the year list by which time the dust may have settled. I'm not jumping into anything at this point especially as there's talk of the Janome Artistic Digitizer crashing all the time on one of the sites too. I haven't seen any reports of anyone successfully using it yet.