Re: Make and Ironing Board

Moira Rogow

That is really ingenious! That is a great idea. I'm way past refinishing or repurposing things anymore, but I'm going to show that to my daughter. Really impressed!
Moira

On Wednesday, March 14, 2018, 4:58:44 PM CDT, cas <cassweet@...> wrote:

I recycled a desk.  It has the added benefit of storage underneath.  It had four drawers and I added a rolling cart with 7 drawers to the other side.  The whole works is on gliders since I have hardwood floors.  It takes up some room in here, but I needed a large ironing board and storage.  If you decide to do a project like this I suggest drilling holes in the desktop before you cover it so the batting and cloth can get air to dry totally.  I’ll see if I can upload a pic so you can see it.  The desktop is 22”x48” and has the added benefit of a small rotary cutting mat fitting perfectly on one end.

I don’t see how to add photos to group but it looks like if I include them in the email they automatically go there?
Cas

Ironing.jpg