From: "Virginia via Groups.Io" <Fmjfrazier@...>
Date: 3/14/18 9:06 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] Tension

If there are no loops pn the front and the front looks ok that is how it is supposed to be. I have the 15000 and had the 12000 and it was and is the same. If the bobbin thtead was showing on top that would be a problem. Embroidery is different. Not a good idea yo syart changing tensions. Let your dealer check that for you.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7.