Re: Tension

Laura Galto <lgalto@...>

Just wondering if you tried a different thread. I had similar problem during the holidays. I changed to another brand of thread I had on hand. That was it; the spool was fine at first, but in the middle it started acting up.  Turned out it was “weird” in the center - kind of wavy.

Always nice when it’s easy 😉.

On Mar 13, 2018, at 7:44 PM, danlin@... wrote:

yes I am changing my bobin cases and have gone to the Embroidery set screen and have set it at the highess setting and still absolutely no tension. What is weird is that there is some on the sewing mode! Thank you for the auick reply. I will try the update.
--
LindaB