Re: AcuFil question

Diane Stutsman

Acufil designs cannot be opened in the edit screen of the machine unless there is a new update I am not aware of. I wish it would. There are so many times this would be invaluable.

On Mar 8, 2018, at 8:12 AM, favymtz <favymtz@...> wrote:

You can always open a design in the Edit Screen. For example, after you've sent the design to the machine and it tells you that it's the ASQ hoop but you want the SQ14 hoop. Open the Home Screen and then the Edit Mode (the little grid design). Once you are there you can choose whichever Hoop you want to use, as long as the design fits the hoop. You can always use Diane's tip to trick the machine into allowing a smaller hoop as well. I do that a lot when my design is just a smidge too big for a smaller hoop.