new owner

Estelle Torpy

Hi all,

I bought my 12000 four weeks ago tomorrow and am enjoying it very much. So far everything has worked extremely well. I appreciate this list and the information shared. This is my first Janome machine so some of the feet look strange to me but the stitching is beautiful. I did some channel stitching on a quilt border using the fabric guide that came out fantastic. What a cool tool! I have pieced two twin sized strip quilts and love the 1/4" foot.

I will be a first time Grandma this summer so I am embroidering baby clothes that were passed down to my daughter. Every item that didn't come with embroidery on it is in my to-do pile. The small hoop with the free arm is making that job so easy. Yeah!

Thanks in advance, since I know I will have a question sooner or later.

Estelle