Re: Janome 12000 presser foot

Linda M Robertson <lindamrobertson7@...>

I only get that message when i use the walking foot.   It’s very annoying.

Linda

On Mar 4, 2018, at 8:33 PM, J Fraker <frakersfunnyfarm@...> wrote:

Sometimes I get that message too.  Exactly where is that sensor?

On Sun, Mar 4, 2018 at 11:30 AM, Marlys Tipple via Groups.Io <marlys50@...> wrote:
Make sure you don't have dust/lint near the sensor. Every time that happens to me, I check and sure enough a very small bit of lint is there. Restart my machine and message disappears. Sensors are sensitive!

On Sat, Feb 3, 2018 at 9:46 PM, peggy barrett via Groups.Io
<peggy27b=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
i keep getting a msg to change to proper presser foot.  Has anyone else had this problem.  I unplugged it and plugged it in again. No luck.
peggy in Ma