Resolution to MC15000 error message

TC Wiley

I am happy to say that I am confident that the needle threader error/jam that caused my machine to stop and resulted in 4 trips to service is resolved.

I wanted to share the issue in hopes that it might help others. The initial diagnosis was "a bind in the threader assembly". The next two service visits found that the motor had popped out of the bracket. Finally, the tech took apart the threader assembly and found two loose screws.....probably loose from Day 1 and they finally vibrated looser.
I am excited to pick it up and bring it home soon.

Kudos to the local Tucson, AZ service tech (since I am traveling and away from home). He stuck with it till resolution