Re: MBX v5

Judy Jackson

Thanks Jim, I read this but as I would be reinstalling on the same computer, I  didn’t think it was relevant.
Maggie is looking into it for me.
Thank you again for your help.
Judy

On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 at 16:36, <onlinesewing@...> wrote:
When MBX V5 is installed it creates a file containing a "footprint" of the machine. If MBX V5 is removed, that footprint may also be removed. I don't know enough about how the process works to know whether it would recreate the same footprint and not use an activation. However there is a tool to transfer the activation to a new machine: Digitizer V5.0 Activation (Software License) Transfer Program. If you use that prior to uninstalling it may preserve the activation. If not, and you have only used one, you should still be good on reinstalling.