MBX v5

Judy Jackson

Hi Jim or Maggie
Sorry but it’s me again with my problems of not being able to open MBX v5.
I have been emailing Janome UK back and forwards and this is the latest reply (I said that my local “tech “ man said to delete and reinstall the program) ........ my issue is that I understood that if we reinstall the program I would lose an activation life? Have I misunderstood?
Judy

Good Afternoon Judy

We are sorry to hear the issue with your Digitizer Program has not yet been resolved. There would be an option to remove the software program from your PC/Laptop and then to re-install the software.

This process would not use another activation attempt as the software would be placed on the same computer.

When re-installing the software onto your computer we would advise for you to disable your anti-virus system as before.

Kind Regards

Samantha Brown

Customer Service