New to group

Nancy Frye

Good day all,

Not only am I new to this group, the Janome 12000 is the first embroidery machine I have every owned.  WOW, I am a tad bit over whelmed.  I went to a sew fest last weekend and took 5, one hour long classes and did learn, I still have sooooooo much more to take in.

I wanted to thank all of you for asking your questions, getting responses, and imparting such great information.  I have several things on my plate right now and will not be able to embroider although I am sewing.  I make all the teacher gifts for all my Grandchildren 's teahers.  Next year I hope to be doing embroidery projects for all of them.

I am reading and taking notes of all that is discussed knowing that it will come in handy soon.  Just wanted to send out a big THANK YOU!!

Nancy