Re: MBX v 5 stopped working

Judy Jackson

Hi Maggie

Thank you for you reply.
I haven’t managed to speak to Peter, it’s like phoning Buckingham palace and asking to speak to the Queen!! I have spoken to Samantha and she has emailed with a couple of suggestions, including deleting recovery files which I have done.
I will admit to not being very technologically savvy and find all this very upsetting. Usually when I have a computer problem I have a local chap in but his answer to everything is delete and re instal which I know is not the thing to do with this program as I will lose a ‘life’.
I just want to be able to use this program but I’m not sure I can anymore.
Thank you though for you help.
Judy , Cornwall

On Thu, 22 Feb 2018 at 19:39, maggie cooper via Groups.Io <maggiecoops=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
You actually have 3 activations and can move an activation from one working computer to another, http://www.janome.co.jp/e/e_downloads/digitizer_v5_activation_transfer_progtam.html   Use the link, read the instructions and download the app, I'm surprised Peter at Janome HQ didn't tell you about the transfer app.  Mind you as both machine and software tech support he does get busy. I know there is a way to check if the  hasp has been turned off by a windows update I'll see if I can find it for you. Which version of windows are you using.
Maggie Cooper, in UK