Re: Janome CD drive

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

The software packed with the machine is still at version 1.0. The 1.01 upgrade is for the machine itself. When you first turn it on the version displays briefly on the screen. If you need that upgrade, it's available here:
http://www.janome.co.jp/e/e_downloads/mc12000v101.html

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, vicki chrobak <tulsajo1@...> wrote:

Jim, My CD was with the machine was version 1.0. How do I get 1.1?

--
Vicki Jo

History (10000& 11000) tells us that at some point there will be at
least one paid upgrade. However the lack of CD support is a regression
from previous models, so I'm fairly certain that the next upgrade will
be free, just as version 1.01 was. Of course I am not in a position to
know anything at all with regard to what Janome will or won't do!