Accessories Janome S9

Mary Mills

Hi everyone, I recently bought myself a Janome S9 and absolutely adore it!  Could not afford the amazing 15000 but this machine is good value for the price, amongst the items I received in the box is a roll of felt and a roll of plastic, does anyone know what these items are for?  Silly question I know, but I am curious.

Also could someone tell me the functions of the 'dual feet" accessories?  Are they the equivalent of walking feet in other Janome machines?   Thanks in advance for any advice, regards, Mary in Australia