Re: Horizon Link

Sandra Williamson

When word goes to Janome about your machine being updated, it prompts Janome to send a link that's for updating your software. I understand that sometimes that works & other times it requires added contacts til the link is sent.

On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 10:20 PM, Janet via Groups.Io
<krjanetl@...> wrote:
I had my 15000 updated in December.   I am just getting around to Horizon Link.   Was I supposed to get a CD to update to 1.3?   I was kind of following the conversations and thought I could download update.   I don’t see an update online.   Thanks Janet