After the Update

cas <cassweet@...>

The only thing I've noticed is it seems the machine can no longer handle bulk at all. I quilt and it has a hard time going over seams. It just sews in place. I kind of have to push the fabric to get it started. It does this at the beginning of some fabrics when there isn't even a seam. I didn't notice this prior to the update. I'm not sure if it's only when I use the HP foot and plate.

I noticed it when I was sewing a knit gown as well.

Has anyone else noticed this?

I did notice the HP foot is great for paper pieced blocks. It's easy to see your lines.
Cas