Re: skipping colour in horizon link

maggie cooper

Basically what you want to do is delete a color. (Or in English, colour.) HorizonLink does not offer this feature, nor can you do it in the machine's EDIT section. You must, as you stated, skip the colour, er color, when stitching out the design. Now I'm off to Amazon to see if I can find an English to English dictionary!
LOL, Jim I love you, I laughed out loud at the English to English dictionary. What you need is an American English to English English translator. Somewhere here in my home I have a huge Webster's dictionary that lists both the American English and the Standard English spellings, I think it was the Webster's one. I have so many dictionaries buried somewhere . I had a massive reorganisation of my home, and now I have hundreds of books piled up against the walls of my dining room waiting for strong book shelves to hold them. My old bookshelves ran the full height of my stair well and needed a ladder to reach the ones above head height. I'm no longer able to scale ladders so they had to come down.

I donated 3 crate full crates of books to a school in Romania, gave away nearly as many, just keeping a much smaller selection. Fancy knocking up a few book shelves for me?

Maggie Cooper also in England where only those educated in Scotland speak the queens English.