Re: skipping colour in horizon link

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Basically what you want to do is delete a color. (Or in English, colour.) HorizonLink does not offer this feature, nor can you do it in the machine's EDIT section. You must, as you stated, skip the colour, er color, when stitching out the design. Now I'm off to Amazon to see if I can find an English to English dictionary!

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "marianne_bags" <marianne_bags@...> wrote:

Hi,
I thought I had this sussed, but no ! What i would like to be able to do is when editing change a colour so it is not stitched out or skipped. Or maybe you can only do that by skipping the colour when stitching out ?