Re: Machine embroidered quilts

J Fraker

Now this is the kind of thing I'm looking for!  Janet Sansom's designs are beautiful.  I'd seen a couple of hers, but hadn't come across the web site.  Thanks.

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 8:03 PM, Sharon Simmons <orelake771@...> wrote:

Check out Janet Sansom’s designs - http://embroiderystash.com/

She’s an Australia’s designer and her designs are beautiful.

Sharon

From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io [mailto:onlinesewing-janome@groups.io] On Behalf Of J Fraker
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2018 3:15 PM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] Machine embroidered quilts

Does anyone know of a good website to find ideas for machine embroidered quilts?  I want to make a large quilt with lots of embroidery designs, but I'm not very good at coming up with a good layout.  I've looked on Pinterest, of course, but a lot of the ones shown on there only show part of the quilt and I need to see the whole thing.