Re: Digitizing software

maggie cooper

Kaye, it is my understanding that Janome America has agreed to continue support for MBX, and that dealers can submit orders for any new upgrades as they have always done. The difference will be JAI will only order any new versions to cover dealers customers requests. So there might be a time delay.  As for new versions, well that depends on Janome Tokyo, and they seem to wish to continue with MBX as their flagship digitising suite. Unfortunately I'm not privvy to the future development of MBX beyond the point agreed between JAI and Wilcom last October, so my hope is JAI honours the agreement and North American users of MBX will have access to any new MBX versions should they wish to continue using it.