Re: Another question

Anne <csarina43@...>

That was the problem with the cuhsion cover I was quilting. but when I switched to the hopper foot and ordinary stitching the tension was perfect......using the T shirt quilting key the tension was rubbish.

I will try tightening the needle tension and see hoe it goes. I have finished the cover now, but have another one to make. I'll make up a sandwich with the wadding and see if I can get it any better.

I will also use the straight stitch plate rather than the embroidery plate, see if that helps.

I was using ther same thread in the bobbin as in the needle.