Re: Creative Drawings --

Donna Morton

If you are using the latest version of software (Build 8661) and your program is crashing it might mean you need to update your video card driver.  Here are the instructions from Janome Tech Support that I used when I was helping a customer with this problem:

The error “DRAWings.exe has stopped working” is usually an indication that the video/graphics card driver will need to be updated, please follow the instructions below do so:

Windows 8.1 and 10:

(Your graphics card may be different than what I show here, this is just an example)

Right-click over Windows logo bottom left of screen, choose Device Manager.  Expand the view now right-click on the name of the card, (in this example “Intel HD Graphics 4600”) and choose “Update Driver Software”.  When the wizard starts, choose “Search for the best driver…”, follow the prompts until complete.”

Donna M

Canada

http://www.snipandstitch.com