Re: Speaking of work arounds...

Cheryl Paul

Ceil, I just thought of something - I’m assuming that you are using Horizon Link Suite that goes with the 15000. If that is the case and you upgraded your 15000, you should have received a NEW link from Janome America to get HLS up to the current version. I don’t think that they put this update onto the website as each individual owner should have received the link when they had the upgrade completed at their dealer’s. If you deleted this link contact your dealer and they should be able to help you through this. That is IF HLS is the problem that is making your computer not accept those other programs.

Cheryl - Saskatoon