Re: Hoops for 12k

Virginia

The 12,000 and the 15,000 does not have a 5x7 hoop however there is a 5x7 available for both of those machines.  You can order it from your dealer or check the on line sites.

-----Original Message-----
From: JoAnn Novak <vinjosew@...>
To: onlinesewing-janome <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Jan 13, 2018 9:34 am
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] Hoops for 12k

  I agree with you.  Have asked my dealer why the machine does not have it.
 Hopefully Janome is listening.
  JoAnn

I wish i had a hoop smaller than the sq14 but larger than fa10 to do tab shirts n childrens smaller clothes.
It is hard to hoop the big border around the sq14.  I had the 10k and loved the square 5x5 hoop.  Any suggestions? Thanks  Mary