Re: Horizon 15000 after update.

Pam O'Kane

Have checked all that, it is very odd that after about a 1/2 hour to 1 hour the speed resumes normal.  Starts out what seems to be about 1/2 speed when turned on cold.

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 6, 2018, at 12:00 PM, Pam O'Kane <PKOKANE1@...> wrote:

I had my 15000 updated when the 3.0 update became available.  Also had it serviced at the same time.  I have noticed that when I first power up the machine it seems like it has to “warm” up to go full speed.  This morning was no different, I was in the middle of a seem and it suddenly ramped up to full speed.  Anyone else experiencing this?  Or, does it maybe need to be serviced again?  Don’t want to take it in if it is a effect of the update.