Re: 11000 Machine selling

Ginger Downs <stitchedinfaith@...>

If anyone is interested I'm selling my 11000 bc I don't use it anymore. I have 2 industrial machines now and it's a shame to have it just sitting there. You can write me at stitchedinfaith@... if you interested in it

GINGER
WWW.STITCHEDINFAITH.COM

Custom embroidery and stock designs

On January 5, 2018 at 3:51 PM Anne Parker <lokicat6@...> wrote:

Hi Jim and all

I was wondering if I had missed anything as we have been so engrossed with our house move.  Completed today so we are now homeless in our motor home until we find somewhere in Pembrokeshire.

I was surprised to find we were now a groups io group but knew something about it after Mags recent group move.  Looking forward to learning more about other Janome machines too - you just never know when one will come your way!

Looking forward to getting my 15000 and all my other machines out of storage - having to make do with a Janome 1818 and Vesta Saxonia (from approx 1930).

Happy New Year everyone.

Anne
www.sewingtales.wordpress.com

"Great dancers are not great because of their technique, they are great because of their passion"  Martha Graham