Re: Travel machine

norma carson

I love my 9900 it's a carbon copy of my 15000 minus a few bells and whistles , check it out...

Norma
Lodi, CA

On Jan 5, 2018, at 7:53 AM, Estelle Torpy <emtorpy@...> wrote:

Hi Sharon,

I would look at the Skyline series of Janomes.
I have the Skyline 7 for my smaller machine to take to class or retreat.
It has good lighting, 9mm stitches and even does a good job of free motion quilting.
It comes with an extension table and large foot pedal, which are pluses for me.

It is not as light as some of the other Janomes but it is packed with the features that I like to use.

Estelle

On Jan 5, 2018, at 7:58 AM, Sharon Moos <quiltcorgi@...> wrote:

i hav a 3160 for retreats but would like a little more machine without a lot of weight.  Have a 9400 which I love more than my 12k but it’s too big and heavy.   Want accurate piecing, good lighting and quilting.  Your thoughts, please.