Re: Welcome Back!

Wilma Al-uqdah

Thanks Jim for your continued support.
Happy New Year to you and Diane!

On Thursday, January 4, 2018, 5:54 PM, onlinesewing@... wrote:

Well I didn't expect the transfer to be as fast as it was, but here we are in our new home. My apologies for not informing you in advance. This group should work about the same as the one on Yahoo, but there are a few differences:
  • As you have noted, it is no longer the "Janome12000" group. I've named it Onlinesewing-janome, partly for shameless and blatant self-promotion, and partly to make it more open to more Janome models.
  • I've modified the old Janome12000 group on Yahoo so that all posts can still be viewed, but no new ones will be allowed. Do all your posting here.
  • Right now we're using the "free" version of Groups. There are some advantages to using a paid version and I may pop for that later, depending on how it goes.
  • Posts from existing users are no longer moderated. It has been many months since I had to delete a post that was spam or malware, so I'm going to run "bare" for the moment. Following this group as well as several on Facebook is very time-consuming. Eliminating that step may help.
  • This site has been modeled after the Yahoo groups, but a number of irritations have been fixed. I'm liking it so far, and hope you will too.
As always, thanks so much for your support.