Re: Move to Dallas

Jim Stutsman

Hi Lori, welcome to Big D! If you've already been to the Janome website, you've seen that there are no dealers in Dallas proper, but one in every suburb. Given the size of the Metroplex (which is where you now live), you'll probably want a dealer that is reasonably close. I may not be the best person to recommend a dealer, as we were at one time in direct competition with all of them. Email me privately with your city of residence and I may be of some help. Other members of this list will likely chime in as well.