Re: whose turn to make the coffee

maggie cooper

James and I have an understanding, no in flight alcohol. I must confess I'm regretting slightly not using Groups@io easy transfer, but I decided to go for a completely new group, no email transfers, no photo transfers, no members list transfers, my Yahoo group members have to apply to join the new group. That does several things, it shows only members that genuinely want to learn to digitise make the move, those that unfortunately died since the group started in 2005 but were still listed, don't carry over, those that joined but forgot, and yes all groups have a percentage of those, also don't carry over. I'll know in a few weeks when requests for invites end, my membership will be all those with a genuine desire to learn to digitise.