Re: Janome 9mm Quilt Binder Set

Cheryl Paul

For the binder attachment - if you have Jim and Diane’s 15000 APP for the iPad, or Footbook, there is an excellent tutorial there as well to show you how to use this attachment.

Check this website:

https://janomelife.wordpress.com,

This new foot called the “Taping Guide Foot” - looks rather interesting as it will sew on the seam binding (purchased or homemade) in an easy step - or so the commercial goes. I tried to buy a couple for Christmas presents from 2 local dealers and they don’t have it yet. This won’t do a quilt, if the pictures are anything to go by, but I have sewed this stuff before and this foot looks like it would be an easier task. We sometimes like to cheat a little and skip a facing and just do a seam binding instead.

Cheryl - Saskatoon