Re: HorizonLink Update and Windows 10

Cheryl Paul

Pixie,

I just had to do a re-install of HLS. Read the instructions first as I didn’t and then had to do it twice. I think that you have to remove the old program first, as the link they send is complete - it installed for me when I had to do a clean install as I managed to delete Windows 10 and parallels off my MacBook. I seem to manage to do crazy stuff like that now and again when I’m trying to make 500GB into more, I removed all my documents and somehow more that I didn’t know I’d done. Now I’m back to begging Janome for new activations for a couple of software programs.

Once you’ve got your new version of HLS and load it you won’t even know it is different except when you check for the version.

Cheryl - Saskatoon