Re: jamone12000

Cat - N

Sue, I would try it again, and look at item 1. on the screen with the CONVERT button to make sure where the converted files are supposed to go after conversion.  You can choose a folder to put them in, or put them back into the 'source' folder where your DST files are.  Maybe they went into a folder you didn't realize they would go into.

I have never had any problems with converting embroidery design file formats with SWP...it has been very fast and very easy...for me, at least...and so far...LOL

- Cat