Re: Knee Lifter Adjustment

Anne Parker

Does anyone know anything more about this adjustable knee lifter and whether it works (fits) on the 15000 and whether it indeed means you can get the point to push against further to the left?

It would be good to see pictures of both comparing.  I'll have to have a search on the web.

Anne
www.sewingtales.wordpress.com

"Great dancers are not great because of their technique, they are great because of their passion"  Martha Graham

The knee lever that comes with the 15000 actually is the adjustable one. It allows a small amount of movement by loosening the screw at the end that attaches to the machine. It does not allow for a lot of adjustment, so the pool noodle fix is often still needed. Previous posts have also referred to the knee lift socket itself being adjusted on a different Janome model, but I don't think this is possible on the 15000 due to the way it is attached.